Since Motis was founded, we have been pioneers in offering alternative services to European Hauliers crossing the Alps. We believe by providing options at cost effective prices, we really start to show the Value we can offer to our customers, some of the options are as follows....
Motis is one of the few companies that offer space on the Rolling Highways service from Freiburg in Southern Germany to Novara in Lombardy, Italy. This is a train services which accepts driver accompanied freight vehicles. There are 12 departures per day and a transit time of 11.5 hours and the benefits are clear:
- Significant Mileage Saving
- Less Fuel Used
- Less Wear & Tear on Vehicles
- No Swiss Customs Formalities / Taxes
- 1 Driver Card from Calais = Fastest Transit time to Italy available.
- Full Driver breaks whilst travelling.
- A real asset in times of increasing driving restrictions.
- For Full Operational instructions please click here.
For further details on Pricing and timetables please don't hesitate to contact us or see following link.
Motis can provide excellent service and cost savings for those Freight / Transport companies that use the Mont Blanc and Frejus tunnels between France and Italy. Not only can we offer Cards (which require no prior booking), but we also offer significant savings for those paying by Fuel Cards / Credit Cards and we charge our customers net of Italian VAT. By using Motis you will see benefits to your operation, cash flow and bottom line. For further details please contact us or see following link.
Book Freight Ferry Now